Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully, by submitting your Family Reservation Form means you have reviewed and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
Deposit VIP Tour:
You can reserve your VIP TOUR(S) by paying a (non refundable) deposit which covers the first hour of each tour. Once the deposit is paid, we will send you a confirmation email showing your tour is booked. At the end of your tour, your deposit will be deducted from your total hours.
VIP Concierge Fee:
All guests will be charged a $250 nonrefundable VIP Concierge Fee upon completing the Family Reservation Form. This fee will cover the initial consultation call to help design the best plan for your family. As an addition we will also assist with hotel reservations, ticket and park reservations, dining reservations, transportation services, scooter and stroller rental, and VIP Concierge services during your stay.
Cancellation Fees & Rebooking Fees:
Royal Family Tours LLC reserves the right to cancel the services booked for unforeseen circumstances which may occur. In these cases, a full refund will be given, or a new booking date offered with new date/time.
- If you cancel 14 or more days before your tour, your deposit is nonrefundable.
- If you cancel between 3-14 days before your tour, you will be charged for 4 hours of the tour.
- If you cancel within 48 hours or 2 business days before your tour, you will be charged 100% of the tour.
- Rebooking: Once a final itinerary has been sent to guest, and guest wishes to change their VIP tour to a different park or a different date, a $100 rebooking fee will be accessed. If your VIP guide assigned to your original tour is no longer available for the new tour dates, guest will be charged 4-hour cancellation fee.
Royal Family Tours highly recommends planning your trip before any dining reservations become available (Currently 60 days in advance, at 6am on day 60). Please note that for larger groups, dining reservations are extremely limited (due to covid restrictions and park capacity) even when making dining reservations early in advance. If we are unable to book the restaurants of your choice, we will find substitutes based on your preferences, or book your requested reservation at any time it is available. We will do our absolute best to check for cancellations leading up to your vacation to try to accommodate your requests but there are no guarantees. Please be aware Disney will charge a $10 fee, per person for dining plans that were not attended. Guests are responsible for canceling their dining reservations in advance. Royal Family Tours is unable to refund cancellation fees initiated by Disney.
Royal Family Tours recommends for all our guests travel insurance. Please contact Travel VIP to setup travel insurance.
By submitting this Family Reservation Form you are agreeing to fully and finally release Royal Family Tours, Travel VIP and its shareholders, owners, sub-contractors, employees, and all individuals arising out of or relating to Royal Family Tours services, from any and all liability for any claim including, but not limited to the damage, injury, and cause of action expenses. In the event, a dispute arises between the parties under this agreement and a suit is instituted, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover his or her costs and attorney’s fees from the non-prevailing party.
Covid-19 Disclosure & Release
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. By clicking submit, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. You and your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Royal Family Tours, Travel VIP; or any of their affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or representatives liable for any illness or injury.
- Our service is billed per hour for a minimum of seven (7) hours per day for up to 8 guests. Groups of nine or more require two Royal VIP guides. When using two Royal VIP guides the hourly rate will double. Your Royal VIP guide is available to you all day, so if you choose to extend past the seven (7) hour minimum you can make that decision on the day of and will continue to be billed hourly.
- To enter a Disney theme park, both a Park Reservation and Valid Admission for the same park on the same date are required for Guests ages 3 and up. Royal Family Tours does not have any exclusive access to Disney Park Reservations.
- For the newest attraction, Guardians of the Galaxy: Disney is currently utilizing a virtual boarding pass system for this attraction. If this attraction is one of your priorities, your Royal VIP guide will attempt to add the group to a boarding group at the park opening. Royal Family Tours does not have any exclusive access and there is no guarantee that guests will be added to a boarding group. If guests are successful in a boarding group, it is possible that they still may not experience this attraction due to ride breakdowns and delayed boarding groups.
- Your Royal VIP guide will arrange a specific time and place to meet on the morning of your VIP tour. You will be charged from the agreed upon meeting time in the morning, until your Royal VIP guide departs at the end of the day. Your VIP tour will begin prior to park opening and you will meet your Royal VIP guide at least an hour before park opening.
- Royal Family Tours cannot guarantee every attraction at the theme park and will plan your day, based on the top ten attractions provided to our VIP Concierge during the planning process.
- During your VIP Tour, your Royal VIP guide will utilize standby lines with minimal wait times for all attractions. During the peak of the season, these wait times will increase slightly.
- At the end of your VIP Tour, you will be charged via Square onsite by your Royal VIP guide. Royal Family Tours accepts all major credit cards and cash.
- Gratuity for your Royal VIP guide is not included. Gratuities are acknowledgement for excellence in service, therefore we do not include a percentage in our pricing. Should you wish to recognize exceptional service, we suggest a gratuity for your Royal VIP Guide of 18 to 20%.
- Due to Covid-19, certain parks, restaurants, and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or closure.
- Royal Family Tours LLC is not affiliated with or endorsed by Walt Disney Company, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, or The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.