Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully, by submitting your Family Reservation Form you agree that you have reviewed and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
VIP Concierge (Royal Plan)
Guests who select the Royal Plan (planning package) will be charged a $250 nonrefundable VIP Concierge Fee upon completing the Family Reservation Form. This fee will cover the initial consultation call to help design the best plan for your family. As an addition we will also assist with hotel reservations, ticket and park reservations, dining reservations, transportation services and VIP Concierge services during your stay.
Cancellation and Rebooking Fees
Royal Family Tours LLC reserves the right to cancel the services booked for unforeseen circumstances which may occur. In these cases, a full refund will be given, or a new booking date offered with new date/time.
VIP GUIDE up to 8 people
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking plus 20% gratuity if your VIP TOUR date is within 30 calendar days. 1 hour of all tours booked is non-refundable due to planning and consultation fees.
- The deposit, equal to the first hour of the tour is required at the time of booking if your VIP TOUR date is more than 30 calendar days from the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance for your tour(s) plus 20% gratuity will be charged 14 days prior to your first scheduled VIP TOUR.
- If you cancel your VIP TOUR(S) within 3-14 business days of the tour date, 4-hours of each tour will not be eligible for refund.
- If you cancel within 48 hours or 2 business days prior to your VIP TOUR(S), 100% of the tour(s) will be non-refundable.
VIP GUIDE up to 16 people
- Double tours require payment in full plus 20% Gratuity at the time of booking.
- Tours cancelled 30 days or less from the start of the tour are non-refundable.
- If you cancel more than 30 days from the start of your VIP TOUR, one hour of each tour will be non-refundable due to planning and consultation fees.
The Exclusive Virtual VIP TOUR up to 6 people
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking plus 20% Gratuity.
- Tours cancelled 30 days or less from the start of the tour are non-refundable.
- If you cancel more than 30 days from the start of the tour, one hour of each tour will be non-refundable due to planning and consultation fees.
- Rebooking VIP TOURS: Once a final confirmation has been sent, and a guest wishes to change their VIP tour to a different park or a different date, a $120 rebooking fee will be charged. If your VIP guide assigned to your original tour is no longer available for the new tour dates, guest will be charged 4-hour cancellation fee.
Royal Family Tours highly recommends planning your trip before any dining reservations become available (Currently 60 days in advance, at 6am on day 60). Please note that for larger groups, dining reservations are limited due to park and restaurant capacity, even when making dining reservations early in advance. If we are unable to book the restaurants of your choice, we will find substitutes based on your preferences, or book your requested reservation at any time it is available. We will do our absolute best to check for cancellations leading up to your vacation to try to accommodate your requests but there are no guarantees. Please be aware Disney will charge a $10 fee, per person for dining plans that were not attended. Guests are responsible for canceling their dining reservations in advance. Royal Family Tours is unable to refund cancellation fees assessed by Disney.
Royal Family Tours recommends travel insurance for all our guests. Please contact us to setup travel insurance.
By submitting this Family Reservation Form you are agreeing to fully and finally release Royal Family Tours and its shareholders, owners, sub-contractors, employees, and all individuals arising out of or relating to Royal Family Tours services, from any and all liability for any claim including, but not limited to the damage, injury, and cause of action expenses. In the event, a dispute arises between the parties under this agreement and a suit is instituted, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover his or her costs and attorney’s fees from the non-prevailing party.
Covid-19 Disclosure & Release
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Resort Orlando, and SeaWorld, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. By clicking submit, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. You and your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Royal Family Tours or any of their affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or representatives liable for any illness or injury.
- Our service is billed per hour for a minimum of 6-8 hours per day for up to 8 guests. Groups of 9-16 require two Royal VIP guides. When using two Royal VIP guides the hourly rate will double. Your Royal VIP guide is available to you all day, so if you choose to extend past the hourly minimum set for your tour, you can make that decision the day of the tour and additional hours will be billed at the same hourly rate. If you decide to extend your tour, additional hours plus 20% gratuity will be billed at the end of the day.
- To enter a Disney theme park, both a Park Reservation and Valid Admission for the same park on the same date are required for Guests ages 3 and up. Royal Family Tours does not have any exclusive access to Disney Park Reservations.
- For the newest attractions, Guardians of the Galaxy and Tron, Disney is currently utilizing a virtual boarding pass system for this attraction. If this attraction is one of your priorities, your Royal VIP guide will attempt to add the group to a boarding group at the park opening. Royal Family Tours does not have any exclusive access and there is no guarantee that guests will be added to a boarding group. If guests successfully acquire a boarding group, it is possible that they still may not experience this attraction due to ride breakdowns and delayed boarding groups.
- Your Royal VIP guide will arrange a specific time and place to meet on the morning of your VIP tour. You will be charged from the agreed upon meeting time in the morning, until your Royal VIP guide departs at the end of the day. Your VIP tour will begin prior to park opening and you will meet your Royal VIP guide at least an hour before park opening.
- Royal Family Tours cannot guarantee every attraction at the theme park and will plan your day, based on the top ten attractions provided to our VIP Concierge during the planning process.
- During your VIP Tour, your Royal VIP guide will utilize standby lines with minimal wait times for all attractions. During the peak season, these wait times may increase slightly.
- At the end of your VIP Tour, you will be charged via Square onsite by your Royal VIP guide for any additional hours. Royal Family Tours accepts all major credit cards and cash.
- Depending on the type and duration of your VIP Tour, gratuity for your Royal VIP guide may not be included. Gratuities are acknowledgement for excellence in service. Should you wish to recognize exceptional service, we suggest a gratuity for your Royal VIP Guide of 20%.
- Due to Covid-19, certain parks, restaurants, and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or closure.
- All Virtual VIP Tours require payment in full plus 20% gratuity at the time of booking.
- All Double and Triple tours require payment in full plus 20% gratuity at the time of booking.
- Tours for up to 8 people require a deposit at the time of booking and payment of remaining balance plus 20% gratuity 14 days before the tour, OR full payment plus 20% gratuity at booking if booked within 14 days of the tour.
- Royal Family Tours LLC is not affiliated with or endorsed by Walt Disney Company, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, or The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.